Monday, April 24, 2023

The Mystery of Ole Grey


 

There was a disturbing event for Ole Grey recently, around two weeks ago.  He disappeared for two days after that, but then he seemed to be back to normal and every morning I saw him lying on the air conditioner to remind me to feed him.  


About a week ago I decided to speak to him.  I prayed for him once before about "his demons" but nothing changed.   This time I spoke to him more gently and told him I was concerned about his situation.  I felt he was bothered by evil spirits.  He looked at me in a puzzled way, and I prayed for him to be freed from his evil spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ.   He didn't snarl or hiss, which was unusual.  He doesn't like me to look at him, finding this to be threatening, so most of the time I pretend he isn't there.  But this time I did look at him.  


Since that time I haven't seen Ole Grey again.   



No comments:

Post a Comment