Friday, April 21, 2023

Day of Sunshine

 



I ordered this nice clock about 10 days ago, and have eagerly awaited its arrival.  What was so special about this clock?  It seemed to me that it would be nice to be able to see the time at night.  It arrived finally.  We'll see.  


Fridays can be busy because everything comes to a halt on the weekend, so it all winds up happening on Friday.  


I decided to try my hand at pulled pork again since I still have three pounds waiting for Helene attention.  I bought a refurbished Instant Pot because I seem to have lost the lid for my old one.  So the new lid fit on the old Instant Pot and my shoulder roast is being pressure cooked, I hope.  About another hour and the magic should have happened.  Yay!  I am getting a shoulder butt roast at Walmart today, bone in.  My theory is a bone in butt roast will make a better broth.    I'm really going to be a BBQ expert before it's all over.


Then?  Walmart!!  I can't wait.  


Happy weekend.  




No comments:

Post a Comment