Monday, September 11, 2023

More Bee Drama


 


I saw heavy equipment in my backyard where the beehives are.  Uh oh.   I supposed it was David doing some chore back there.  But, I actually thought it might be Miss Laura and Dr. Brian staging another assault.  Given what they've done to me in the past with violations of every boundary, I thought they might go ahead and bring heavy equipment over onto my property and load the beehives and cinderblocks before I caught them at it.  And so I thought I had better go see about it.  


I have a beautiful backyard.  It's so huge it's unbelievable.  I was surprised to see that David had mowed all the way back to the back fence.  Wow.  So I walked over to see the cinderblocks and beehives.  There were more beehives than I realized, six altogether.  Why did I think there were two?  One of them was an adorable, brand new hive, painted blue and yellow.  Oh, how cute!  That was David's new hive, I thought.  There were twenty five cinderblocks.  Maybe a few more here and there, and at least two under each hive.  I could hardly believe Miss Laura claiming those cinderblocks were hers.  I suppose she took us all for a pack of dunces.  I have lectured poor Mom over and over about how she needs to beware of some of the people that befriend her to haul off all her belongings.   The backhoe was actually parked next door near the property line, so there was no threat from it. 


I did receive a call from Janet today.  Poor Janet.  The call was blocked because she joined forces with the enemy.   So that's how it had to be.  


I was astounded to see that my vineyard had been rebuilt by someone, all the trellises replaced.  That was a mountain of work.  Not only that, the vines had grown back from the roots that had been left in the devastated ground, and even had grapes on them.  I went back to the house and told Mrs. Billingsley about it, and she wept.  Orange Man had met me on the way, and came running in with me.  It was a lovely moment.  











2 comments: