Thursday, September 7, 2023

Janet Goes on Call Block




I have a rule that if anyone is on call block and enlists someone to harass me on their behalf, that person goes on call block too.  


Janet had been the only member of her family that was not on call block.   She has abused this privilege.  


Janet specifically asked to speak to me yesterday.  She said Miss Laura had tried to call, and she had explained to Miss Laura that she was on call block.  Then Janet called on Miss Laura's behalf.  This is an abuse of call privileges.   


I spoke to Mom today about the "bee equipment."  Janet seemed to imagine that Miss Laura actually had a right to be on my property because her bee equipment was here.  Well, really?  She owes me $100 a month in rent then.  I explained to Janet that the beehives had rotted and the bees had left, because they needed tending they didn't get.  Janet said my mother had sold Miss Laura cinderblocks that she wanted back and was almost ordering me to relinquish the cinderblocks.  All four of them???  


"Where are the bee suits and the fogger?" I asked Mrs. Billingsley.  "I gave them to Miss Laura."  "So why did you let me turn the house upside down looking for them when David asked for them?"   


Was this about cinderblocks?  I had not allowed any member of Miss Laura's family to call or visit because Miss Laura had used the entire force of the law enforcement of the county to raid my home and cause serious injury with no warrant or legitimate reason.  They had attempted other ploys to gain access to my property, like offering to mow the lawn.  This was refused, since they aren't allowed over here.  Now she imagines that she's going to have me put in prison for stealing cinderblocks?  


My impression of this entire family is that they suffer from senile and/or early onset dementia.   Plus severely inflated egos.  I don't talk to people with severely inflated egos.  


Mom sold Miss Laura the bee business for $200, including beehives in good repair.  And full of honey.  The honey alone was worth $200.  








 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes. I have a feeling I haven't heard the last of this. I spoke to David. Laura hasn't checked on the bees in more than two years. 'Suddenly there's a new bee sheriff in town and she's coming over to get her bee stuff? No sir! The evil Helene has confiscated them. This kind of arrogance is impossible to wrap your head around. Supposedly the concrete blocks were to put the hives on. I was surprised to find out there are around 50 of them. For two hives? Now she wants them? Sorry. Helene stole them. He just spent a fortune on top of the line insulated hives and he's worried that these dickheads will take them. He says, "I have a receipt." When did this person have all these bricks delivered onto my property without my permission? So many violations of my property, so little time.

      Delete
    2. David is having a fit that Mom gave Laura the honey extractor, about a $700 value. She probably sold it immediately on Ebay. What a bunch of snakes.

      Delete
    3. I asked Mom why she would have done this, did Laura say the name Jesus? That impresses Mom.

      Delete
    4. Laura is just like a daughter to her. She should have given Laura everything she owns.

      Delete
    5. Amen sister! I think Miss Laura is probably calling the sheriff about me right now. She's worried about what I might do to "that poor woman." I mean, her entire family is on call block. Why?

      Delete
    6. Oh, I mentioned putting Janet on call block. The only reason she wasn't already on call block is that I thought she was a friend of Mom's. Mom said, "Who cares?"

      Delete
    7. Any moment I'll see heavy equipment in my yard to retrieve Miss Laura's bee equipment.

      Delete
    8. I think Laura was after loot. What seems bizarre is that a couple of days after David decided to go into beekeeping, she wanted to come tearing over here grabbing stuff. Coincidence? The only bees that were here were feral that moved in after the other bees left. I'm having some trouble dealing with Janet's behavior too. For some reason, I thought she was Mom's friend. Janet didn't think it was an issue that I had broken bones from Laura's attack on me, and had my right leg in danger of amputation. She tried to convince me that I didn't have to worry about being attacked again as long as I stayed in the house. I suppose it's good to know how things actually are.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. lol So far no more noise from Laura or Janet, maybe because they've been neutered

      Delete