Thursday, September 14, 2023

A Walk in the Vineyard


 


I decided to walk down to my vineyard again.  Orange Man wanted to go too.   I walked around and checked it out more thoroughly.  I had never expected to see it again, and here it was.   It's in pretty good shape.  


Orange Man does the usual zig zag in front of me when he walks with me.  I petted him a few times.  Then he went wild.  Well, he is wild I guess.  I picked him up, which I've never done, not knowing how he might respond.  He was OK for a moment, but it was after that that he seemed to imagine our relationship had taken the next step.  What step is that?  


Orange Man kept wrapping his paws around my legs and leaping up in the air for my arms, and giving me love nibbles.  Finally I found a stick to keep him at bay.   That also helped with the zig zagging.  








No comments:

Post a Comment