Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Miss Laura Causes a Mega Eruption

 



More than three years ago, Mrs. Billingsley sold her beekeeping business for a song, $200, to Miss Laura, a local dentist married to Dr. Brian.   However, Miss Laura never tended the bees, and after a while the beehives deteriorated and the bees left.   Recently my step brother told me he wants to put new hives there and start keeping bees.  He asked for my permission, since it's my property.  Sure.  I'm not afraid of the bees since I've had experience around them and at most been stung once or twice.   Usually I can walk near the hives and not be bothered.  


Miss Laura hasn't been allowed to call here anymore because she and Dr. Brian sent eleven police cars over here to arrest me one evening without a warrant.  Why?  I had fallen asleep in my room, being exhausted.  So therefore my mother called Miss Laura because she decided I must have taken her drugs.  Well, my mother had no drugs.  I was just sound asleep in my bedroom.  The entire man power of county law enforcement raided my room without bothering with a warrant and I was dragged outside, in a hysterical way that wound up breaking bones in my left foot.  They began putting me in handcuffs when I reared up on my hind legs and resisted, not having any idea what was going on.   Lights and sirens were everywhere.  At that point I was in danger of being killed.   One perp started shouting at me that I was being arrested on drug charges for stealing my mother's Tramadol.   "I didn't take any of my mother's Tramadol.  I did drink a couple of shots of vodka.  Is that illegal?"  Suddenly the reality of the situation dawned on the crowd of law enforcement, which was every deputy in the county, and they just stopped in their tracks.  The handcuffs were put away and they helped me back inside.   


Miss Laura and Dr. Brian were no longer friends, either of me, or my mother.  They were astonished to be put on call block and that my mother told her when she visited, "We're not friends anymore."  Mom said, "This has to be a first for them."  


Miss Laura stopped by following that visit and left a three page type written letter on the door explaining to us ignorant people why she had to do what she did.  She tried to make it sound "official" saying Dr. Brian had initiated a "code 3" since in my "drug induced state" I would be likely to be belligerent.   Dr. Brian is not law enforcement and has no authority to initiate a code 3 or any other code.  


So, OK, eventually my broken bones healed and I limped on my merry way, wanting no more of Miss Laura's or Dr. Brian's medicine.  Ever.  


To my shock and astonishment, Miss Laura's sister Janet called me today and said Miss Laura just wanted permission to come over and pick up "her" bee equipment.  The beehives rotted a long time ago, and the bees left.   Anyway, she is not allowed on my property.  "Well, she wouldn't be coming in your house,  just going down to get the bee equipment."  "No no no no nooooooooo!!!!"  Janet began to emphasize that this equipment had been purchased from my mother and belonged to Miss Laura.  "Well, it's not her equipment anymore.  It's been forfeited."  "Do you want to call her?"  Is this a joke?  "I will not speak to her, not now, not ever."  "Can I call her then?"  "It's up to you what you do."  "Can't she just come in the yard?"  Incredible!!!  "She is not allowed in my house, in my yard or to call on my phone. I have 'No Trespassing' signs all over the yard and if she comes onto my property I will have her arrested for trespassing."  "Oh..... well can she have her equipment back?"  "No, she abandoned it and I gave it away to someone else."  "Who?"  "David."  "Oh.... OK honey.  I'll tell her."  


It was validating to spit tacks at Miss Laura.   The foolish woman probably won't take no for an answer.   


Her letter stated that she and Brian knew that my mother was not evil, but they think that Helene is.  OH???  Who is the one that had a bunch of thugs come over and raid the bedroom of a crippled widow?  Was that a good thing to do?  Have they ever read the severe warnings in Exodus 20 about what happens to evil people that do such things to widows and the fatherless if they cry out to God?  Is that what they want? 


Look out.  








  



2 comments:

  1. I want to know who she thinks is evil. Not evil doesn't sound like a very high bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I explained that! I'm evil! David was astonished when I brought up the army of law enforcement that showed up to arrest me at Laura's instigation that there was no warrant. He actually was there at the time since he came by when he saw all the excitement happening. They ran into my house like a herd of buffalo.

      Delete