Sunday, August 20, 2023

The Thermature

                  

                                                                               104º


Even though the air conditioning is on, I felt too hot.  I turned down the thermostat some.  I was sure it would be too much.  Not.  Checking the temperature I see that it's 104º.   Oh.  I thought we would be past the heat waves by now.  


Heat Index Value:  124º


Mon, 21st


Lo: 79°F

Hi: 104°F

Sunny Monday, temperatures as high as 104°F, low temperature around 79°F, wind out of the E 7 mph. Barometric pressure 30.03 in, visibility 6 mi, humidity 62%, uv index 8.




8 comments:

  1. They're saying it will be 80º at the low tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the air conditioner will work at 80... feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The air conditioner will not work at 104º. Today the forecast is 104º again. I feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a heat wave. It's actually being called an emergency.

    ReplyDelete