Monday, August 28, 2023

So Many Roosters, So Little Time


 


What spoke to me on Amazon about this rooster?  Oh, I was looking at night lights.   I didn't like them much.  Either they plugged into an outlet or they charged.  If they charged the light lasted for an hour or so.  ??  What good is that?  That's so 20th Century.  


Searching for a clock with a night light I saw this;



 Hey.  That's interesting.   Where's the second hand?  It is a battery powered clock.  Wow.  


What did I like about this clock?  The red rooster light.  So that's how I landed on this rooster night light.    It changes into whatever color you choose.  Oh my.  Well, shall I get the red rooster clock and  the rooster night light?  Maybe a dozen of each.  



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is concerning. The description on Amazon is that it's battery powered. Amazon is never wrong! Anyway, I don't need another clock, but I probably will get a night light. What is the problem with a cord? you ask. I just don't have an outlet to plug is into. Back when they built this house they thought a couple of outlets per room was enough. And really, in the living room that number is easily swallowed up by a TV, satellite connector box, and DVD. The same thing in the kitchen. I doubt if I have a rooster night light in my future either, but they sure don't like to make battery powered or rechargeable night lights. Or digital alarm clocks. I know what you're thinking. Power strips. Those are all taken up too. Besides that, the wiring is starting to concern me because the lights flicker. Why?

      Delete
  2. There is a house in Knoxville, but it needs work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, things are looking up here. The freezer magically started working again. The microwave is working. The Instant Pot is kind of working. The clock has been replaced. I think the very high heat confused the kitchen. The heat could even be why the lights flicker.

      Delete