Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Orange Man on Strike


 


The snubbing by Orange Man continues.  Forever?  Very doubtful.  Until he forgets whatever he's mad about.   And the mouse population dwindles.  


He's out in the bushes somewhere sulking.  





"Once I was a fat cat," he's thinking.   "I walked in and out of that fancy palace like I owned it.  I was fed pate and tidbits."





?Now?  I'm reduced to eating birds and mice!  But what choice do I have?  A line in the sand has been crossed."  


"She must learn her lesson."  






After a while, he'll start to wonder, "What will become of me?  I'll wind up starving and alone.  She will probably forget me.  They will find me somewhere, scrawny and unconscious."  






She will find my nearly lifeless body and think, "Maybe he needs to be declawed.  I'll take him to the vet.  I'll ask the vet to neuter him, too."  






"What if she gets another cat??!!"






"Poor little me."  









No comments:

Post a Comment