Saturday, June 1, 2024

My Prophetic Dream


 

Last night I had a beautiful dream.  The living room was all straightened up and just looked fabulous.  I just know this is going to happen.  


During the latest Billingsley event, I wish you could have seen the 911 people trying to decide what to do with Mrs. Billingsley.   They truly made an issue out of it.  It wasn't that big of an issue.  


One of the paramedics sat with me for a moment, trying to unignite the situation.   That was very kind of him.  But see this from my point of view.  The lunatic Mrs. Billingsley needs to go out to the passenger seat of my car, but she can't make that happen.  Neither can I.  So, I call the lunatic 911 people.   Well, this is going to take five men??  Not so much.  One on each side, holding her up as she navigates with a walker.  


Well, I could go on.  David cautiously gave me a lecture about the state of affairs in the living room.  Then he magnanimously offered to come over here with his tribe and make the magic happen.  Oh my.  


I haven't called him yet because the last two weeks were focused on a dental emergency.  I think...maybe...it's resolved.  


So my wonderful dream is about to become reality.  Thank you Jesus and David 



No comments:

Post a Comment