Friday, June 28, 2024

Life in Paradise


 

On the weekends, especially in the summer, I like to celebrate with having Cokes.  When I awaken Saturday morning,  I run out and get a Coke out of the refrigerator.   Otherwise, who knows what would happen?  


Sadly, the Cokes were long gone by Tuesday.  I planned to shop on Thursday,  but circumstances conspired to prevent that.  


And so it was that this afternoon I went shopping and picked up the groceries, and most of all,  the supply of Cokes.   Yippee!


I put one in the freezer so in another hour I can partake of Cokey goodness.   And for dinner...fish fry!


And tomorrow my new flip flops arrive.  I'm all ready for sunshine.  A whole bunch of ice packs,  a carton of Cokes,  and brand new flip flops.  






No comments:

Post a Comment