Saturday, November 11, 2023

Braum's Braum's Braum's


 

OK, dairy is out.  Probably not any fault of Braum's.  


Time for breakfast.  I was running low on the Walmart bacon, so I decided to try the Braum's.  That's when I noticed the Braum's bacon I just bought expires in 10 days.  Hmm.  I opened it and cooked some, but it really was another disappointment.   I noticed it contained more water than the Walmart bacon, and shriveled up to very small pieces.  I had made extra Walmart bacon earlier, so I decided to eat that.  I tried a piece of the Braum's bacon, but like the Braum's hot dogs, it was saltier than I like.  Why so much salt?  


You've messed up Braum's.  Maybe others can tolerate the nice food from Braum's, but the main thing for me was trying out the dairy.  Dairy is out.  But anyone else I might shop for can also tolerate Walmart.  Besides that, the bacon, hot dogs, and tomatoes were not as good as Walmart.  I wouldn't have said the Walmart bar was very high.   


I'm not too sad about striking out at Braum's.  It's a longer drive than I want to make.   And I'm sure that many would find Braum's to be just what they wanted.  And A2 dairy still impresses me, and might help some.  I just don't seem to be among the people that A2 is enough to make dairy possible.   It might have been nice if it worked though.  


I was also interested in the fact that Braum's Dairy feeds their cows 100% vegetarian, and mostly grass fed.  Still, that won't help me.   I used to like their steaks, but I've stopped eating beef for other reasons.  


Well, it was worth a try.  





3 comments:

  1. I'm going to call you on that fancy phone, so I can sing happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🎹🎸📞📞📞🌺🌷🌹🌸

      Delete