Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A Trip to Braum's


 

Today I went to Braum's.  I left at 12:10 pm and arrived at 1:00 pm.  Fifty minutes.  So not a short trip.  Maybe medium sized.  I shopped for twenty minutes, and bought half and half, fat free milk, reduced fat milk, and especially three sugar free ice creams.  Also some Braum's cheddar cheese, two packages of hot dogs, and two packages of bacon.  Oh, and some tomatoes.  


The verdict.  I drank some milk.  So far, so good.   I ate about 1/4 cup of ice cream without any trouble.  And the taste was yummy.   I ate four hot dogs.  Well, not my favorite.  I prefer Oscar Meyers.   I gave Mrs. Billingsley a sliced tomato with mayo.  This was from Walmart.  I tasted the Braum's tomato.  So, tomato isn't their forte either.  It tasted like cardboard.   


Bottom line.  The trip, including shopping, took two hours.  Not too bad.   The dairy was worth the trip I'd say.   The rest is OK, but not quite as good as Walmart.  


Having an excellent dairy is not a small thing.  Braum's has accomplished this.  



No comments:

Post a Comment