Friday, July 7, 2017

Diet Journal




What happened?  I couldn't sleep.  I tossed and turned.  Was it the plantains?  The way I've been eating only one veggie at a time should work as an elimination diet.  I was one pound lighter than the last time I weighed.  

Today I ate English peas for breakfast, and then lima beans at dinner.   

What about pain reduction?  Yes, it seems to be doing some good to go vegetarian, which was the main reason for all this.  Still, these kinks have to be worked out with insomnia.  

Another possibility is to fast every other day.  That might help with the sleeping.   I did try to fast three or four days every week.  That lasted two weeks.   No, I didn't feel well at all.  

I'm not sure vegetarian is working for me.  

In the past, sometimes rather than fast, I had orange juice day, or banana day.  Maybe if I ate only fruit every other day.   That sounds like a much better idea.  






No comments:

Post a Comment