Monday, July 10, 2017

Diet Journal

I nearly threw in the towel yesterday.  But I thought it through.  Yes, there have been some ups and downs.  So far the garbanzo beans were the biggest down.  However, this is good to know.  Useful information.  Stay far away from garbanzo beans.  

On the plus side, there were some foods that worked well for me.  Let's see, avocado was good.  Corn was pretty good.  Pinto beans were good.  Olives were good.  There's still some questions about English peas, plantains, and lima beans.  The only disaster was garbanzo beans.  

So I continued the vegetarian diet.  

This morning - butternut squash and an avocado.   

Dinner - Cauliflower.  




Once I get in the swing of this, I'm going to try some recipes.  

Oh, I almost forgot.  I made sauerkraut today.  How?  I sliced up a cabbage and put the pieces in two large glass jars.  I filled the jars with water and put about 1 1/2 tablespoons of salt on top.  I have glass weights I bought off the internet to hold the cabbage under the water line.  Now I just wait.  I usually wait a week.  

The pain situation is definitely improved.  It may take a while to get the maximum benefit.  So how much improvement so far?  Quite a bit.  I would say it's surprising to be able to walk so much better.  I haven't used a stun gun to alleviate pain in several days.  









No comments:

Post a Comment