Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Fasting Day Three Week One


 


Today is my third day of fasting.  Other than fantasizing about food. the only big difference has been better sleep.  For the past two nights I fell asleep almost the second I laid down, and can't remember a thing.  Then I slept well and woke up feeling refreshed, but a little later than usual.   Well, one other thing, which is an important thing to me, is that I can feel inflammation is way down.   I wouldn't say that nothing hurts, but I would say the pain level is down by at least half.  And the energy level is actually up.  So this is the way to go, at least if you're me.   I feel so well, it occurred to me that maybe three or four days a week of fasting is the best plan for me forever.   Well, doubtful.  Two days a week?  That could be.   I don't think that would be detrimental.  Yeah, I'll fast for four days a week for 26 weeks, then two days a week after that, and then I'll write a book about it.  A bestseller.   How I got gorgeous.   


After three days of fasting, I feel a tingle that feels like it's coming from my bone marrow.  I've noticed this before.  What is causing that?  It's a nice feeling, I would say a little relaxing.  I've heard that one begins to increase growth hormone levels during a fast.  Maybe that's what it is.   In the past, on the fifth day, there is a change in the skin on my face for the better.  I would say it looks slightly rosier.  I doubt if anyone else could see it.   Yes, aging in reverse!   But this time the plan is to only fast four days.  As far as weight loss, I'm not sure, because I didn't weigh on the first day.  I really don't think there will be much weight loss.   


So that's life in Paradise today.  


PS.  Fasting glucose first thing this morning 93.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment