Saturday, December 16, 2023

The Mayo Clinic


 


This mayo is going to make me famous.  I'm going to call it "Duchess Mayo."  Why?  Riding the coattails of Duke's Mayo I guess.  


It became urgent to make mayo yesterday.  I started putting in the ingredients until there were six, which is the right number:  1 1/4 C avocado oil, 3/4 C MCT oil, two eggs, 1 tsp salt, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, and the juice of half a lemon.  Would it emulsify?  


I prayed over it.  "Dear Lord please let this mayo emulsify, and I will praise You to the skies all over the internet."   So guess what?  The mayo emulsified.   And I am praising Jesus to the skies.  Thank You Jesus, and Merry Christmas.  


                        

                           O. J. Mayo of the Memphis Grizzlies




4 comments:

  1. Things are stormy. I was forced to delay my plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's been a recovery day. I have an electric throw that I sat on all day. I feel good.

      Delete
    2. ?? That sounds nice. I'm wondering about this storm. Was there a lot of rain? Cold?

      Delete