Thursday, December 14, 2023

Fast Ends Week One


 Wait.  Four day fast ends.  That wasn't four days.  I'm not sure.  Maybe I miscounted.   It was a long time.  


Warning.  It was a short fast, but there can be problems with refeeding, even after three or four days.  Right now I'm struggling a little.  After a long fast refeeding can actually be dangerous and should be undertaken slowly.  But I didn't undertake refeeding slowly.  


How was this four days?  In a perfect world, it wasn't four days.  In my world one counts the hours.  Therefore after four nights one can start calling it over.  Was it four nights?  I suppose so.  It's over, anyway.  


So maybe next time perfection will be achieved.  


Oh, I'd like to say that there has been a gratifying amount ot relief with the arthritis.  So I'm pretty happy.  




No comments:

Post a Comment