Sunday, October 22, 2023

More Egg Pod Adventures

 



Much has been written about the benighted little plastic cup that comes with the Egg Pod that is to be used to measure the ultra important 50 ml of water into this delightful thing.  And the fact that you will probably never be able to find it again after one use.  


So guess what I found this morning???  A little plastic thingy that looked like the lid to a bottle.   That strange little alarm voice went off in my head saying, "You have found the 50 ml measuring cup to the Egg Pod."  This discovery seemed to coincide with the decision that the Egg Pod should either be regifted or tossed out before it actually destroys the microwave.  


My decision to forsake the Egg Pod was on the heels of watching the Youtube video that many eggs, maybe 24 to 30, could be hardboiled at the same time in the Instant Pot.  Really??  I have to explore this territory first and make sure it works.  Then I'll probably toss the Egg Pod.  


I don't like the way it's been mocking me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment