Tuesday, May 23, 2023

My Plan


 


I've had an idea that will make me a fortune.  


1). I find some thunderbirds.  


2) I steal their eggs.  




4)  I hatch the eggs using an incubator.  

5). I raise the thunderbirds and train them to understand "gee" and "haw."


6)  I keep raising and training thunderbirds until I have 50 trained thunderbirds.  


7). I then hitch them to a thunderbird buggy and start Thunderbird Airlines.  


8). With the loot from the sales of tickets on thunderbird buggies I expand the fleet.  


9) We go worldwide.  







10 comments:

  1. What happens when they start threatening children?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you trying to take away my dream?

      Delete
    2. What about the butterflies?

      Delete
    3. The butterflies are for my personal travel.

      Delete
    4. The thunderbirds are for business travel.

      Delete
    5. Are you in the military?

      Delete
    6. No, I'm not in the military. Why would you ask a crazy question like that"

      Delete
    7. That's what thunderbirds do.

      Delete
    8. the bird is a word

      Delete