Saturday, May 20, 2023

I'm Starving!!


 


Poor me.  I made Mrs. Billingsley bacon and eggs.  The sunny side up eggs turned out perfect, which is unusual.  And then?  I skipped breakfast.  Now all I can think of is food.  


Pizza?  Maybe.  Why not?


UPDATE


I went to the pantry in search of my supply of Jiffy pizza crust mix.  Oh no.  It's all gone.  Now what?  


PS. I have mountains of Jiffy cornbread mix.  Problem.  I don't want any cornbread.  



UPDATE 2


I have J ordered Jiffy Pizza Crust mix from Amazon.  Looking at my order history I see that this was how I bought it in the past.  Most of the pizza crust mix doesn't taste as good as Jiffy crust.  


In the meantime I ordered two cans of refrigerated pizza crust from the Pillsbury Doughboy at Walmart.  This will probably taste like biscuits.  





No comments:

Post a Comment