Friday, February 10, 2023

Spike Protein Defense

 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36080170/



https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.07.286906v2


A friend of mine, let's just call her Tuna,  came down with COVID a few months ago.  She told me she was sicker than she had ever been before.  This didn't tell me very much about how sick that was, but it was a frightful experience for her.  


Tuna recovered from her illness.  Then her doctor recommended that, to make sure it never happened again, she should take the "jab."  I was alarmed by this.  The immunity produced by her own immune system would have given her better immunity than an experimental jab could give her, and the jab had risks that were totally unnecessary.  There was no benefit to be gained.  Of course, she did it.  Well, I do understand the mixed up logic of frightened people.  


Since then she tells me she has never felt as well as she did before COVID.   She doesn't question the possibility of the jab having a long term effect.  She believes she has long COVID.  Maybe so.  In any case, what to do?  


Some articles have been published claiming that two nutritional supplements, bromelain and NAC (n acetyl l cysteine) have been shown to be effective against the spike protein that is believed to cause the illness of long COVID.  This sounds promising to me.  The concerning thing that I've heard of is the fibrous clots that either the disease itself or the anti COVID jab appear to cause.  Bromelain is a compound in pineapple that some take to break down food in the stomach after meals.  If it can do that, it could break down other things.  And what does NAC do?  NAC is a supplement that I take on general principle having heard that "it's good for you."  That's about the level of my knowledge on it.  I think it is supposed to increase NAD levels.   How much to take?  Probably 500 mg of bromelain after meals and about 3 g of NAC per day, which is what I take, just for health in general.   The article on this protocol stated that both supplements should be taken to have an effect on the spike proteins.  


In addition, there is another article looking at nattokinase as a possible substance to break down spike protein.  This also seems like a good idea to me because natto is just a very good thing.  One good thing about natto is that it does wonders for joint pain and inflammation.  It's just good.  I don't think natto supplements in capsule form make sense.  I just eat natto, which is fermented soy beans.  I get this on the internet from a Japanese store in New York.   I usually eat about a third of a cup.  


I haven't had COVID as far as I know, and I didn't take the jab because I have a very bad history with reactions to such things.   I had one bizarre illness a few months ago that might have been COVID, except that it resolved with antibiotics.  Antibiotics aren't effective against viruses, but, who knows?  I don't know why I wouldn't have had COVID, having taken no precautions at all except wearing a mask if required.   I do two things that help me stay well.  I eat a ketogenic diet and I usually take a hot bath once a week, and I mean hot.  I do that because all sorts of illnesses like the flu that I have come down with have resolved from taking a hot bath, so in case I've been exposed to germs in my regular life, which I know I have, that way they are either weakened or just eliminated.  


I've heard scary stories about people in good health having strokes and heart attacks in higher numbers recently.  I don't think people need to be afraid, but I do think it would be a good idea to protect oneself with supplements and saunas or hot baths, and that isn't only because of COVID, but for better overall health.  



 




No comments:

Post a Comment