Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Amerigas Goes Rogue.


I saw Amerigas install this with duck tape with mine own eyes!






Looking at the meter on the right, one can see that it was attached to the propane valve with duck tape


I got my "final bill" from Amerigas today for nearly $400.00.  This was for rent for leaving their tank in my yard for four months.  


I called Amerigas and spoke with Bret.  He told me that the charge was for sending an Amerigas expert over with exotic equipment to pick up their tank.  I responded that never in the history of the propane business has a company charged to pick up their own tank.  And Amerigas owes me $3 million for rent for leaving their tank in my yard since December.  "Oh, yes, the pickup charge is all in the terms and services," said Bret.  "I never signed any Amerigas terms and services and you can't prove that I did since the document doesn't exist."  Well, no matter.  "Amerigas is run by the Mafia!" I told him.  How did he feel about himself working for the Mafia?  What planet is Amerigas on?  


"I'm taking Amerigas down!" I cried out.  "I don't know how I'm going to do it, but Amerigas is going down!  You'd better start looking for another job because Amerigas will be gone city!"  "I'm sending in my resumes now," Bret said.   


Look out.  


 



No comments:

Post a Comment