Thursday, June 1, 2023

How to Convince Your Neighbor You're Intelligent



 

What makes the neighbor think she's so smart?  Attack this.  Say, "School teachers aren't that smart!"  "Anyone could teach school."  Find out what school she graduated from.  Ask if the school was accredited.  Then say, "By whom?"  She won't know.  


Send anonymous letters with the text cut out of magazines that say, "Stupid stupid stupid!"  


Brag about your silly accomplishments.  "I was Miss Fifth Grade!"  This will really sow seeds of doubt.  Oh, she's smart maybe, but was she Miss Fifth Grade?


Enter your sunflowers into the county fair.  If you don't get a blue ribbon, counterfeit one.   


Tell her your artwork is on display at the Monet Museum of Fine Art.  Say, "My art is where I got my millions."  


Does she play the cello?  She'll say no.  You say, "I didn't think so."



10 comments:

  1. You are so wise.
    Did you say Miss Filth Grade? I didn't know that was a grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're learning your lesson on being intellectual. Soon you will be a master.

      Delete
    2. Be sure to point out the brilliant crow to her. When she is impressed, say, "Birds of a feather flock together."

      Delete
    3. I did not pay 10k to have a landscaping company put a fence up for me. but... the entire neighborhood agrees:

      my garden is better than yours
      my flowers are prettier.
      My crow is looking at you

      Delete
    4. Ask her if she has a bird bath.

      Delete
    5. I have an extra I'm, not using.😁

      Delete
    6. I'm going to text pictures to her.

      Delete