Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Post Office Day




I was drinking coffee and pondering the world.  The mail had arrived with a newsletter about the benefits of ginger.  Suddenly a light went off in my head.  What was today?  Wednesday.  What is Wednesday?  Post Office Day!!!  Yay!!!  






On Wednesdays local health food stores sometimes take their leftovers in crates and put them in the post office lobby for people to help themselves.  Last week they gave away a mountain of ginger.  Not only that, I even found out how to grow more ginger from the roots.  I have ginger for life!  





Another week they gave away crates of blueberries and broccoli.  I selfishly took a whole crate of each.  I'm wild about blueberries and broccoli and they cost a pretty penny.  





I better get over there now!  I wonder what marvels will be in the lobby today?  












No comments:

Post a Comment