Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Lettuce Arrived Over at the Aquatic Center



I made my rounds today at the Aquatic Center and the Post Office lobby.  

I have never seen so much lettuce in my life!!  I was ready with my brown bag and took six heads.  

Besides that there was an amazing amount of cauliflower.  I went home and put away the lettuce and came back for the cauliflower.  I really have never seen so much produce.  There was a woman there who left empty handed.  "Don't you like cauliflower?" I asked.  She said it had been out since yesterday evening and wasn't fresh.  I was horrified to realize my timing was off.  I could have gotten my goodies yesterday evening.  Well, good to know for future reference.  But she didn't want this cauliflower.  Really?  It looked like Walmart cauliflower.  True.  "Where do you like to shop?" "Kroger." "Me too."  Walmart really should go to Kroger and see how it's done.  

But I was thrilled with the cauliflower.  It was in big plastic milk crates, well, twice that size.  I toyed with the idea of loading a crate in my trunk, but besides the fact that I think they wish I wouldn't do that, I'm not sure I'm that strong.  So I staggered away with all the cauliflower I could carry.  Another lady was there, just ecstatic over the gift of cauliflower.  She told me she loves cauliflower.  

I'LL NEVER BE HUNGRY AGAIN!!!!   😊😊😊🥦🥬🥒🍅🌶



No comments:

Post a Comment