Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My New Mailbox Has Been Screwed Onto the Post


The big mailbox day has arrived.  It should be declared a holiday.  And how did it go?  Well, I guess I meet Post Office code.  I managed to screw the screws into one side.  When two of them were about halfway, that little voice in my head started saying, "Start two screws on the other side before you screw those in all the way."  Ignore this voice at your peril.  But I ignored it.  

One side was secured and I went over to the other side.  Uh oh.  The little shelf didn't reach all the way to the other side.  Did I start over?  No, I tried to screw the screws in on the other side anyway.  They went in about a third of an inch.  I tested the door and the latch.  It was working.  




It looks pretty good.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment