Thursday, September 19, 2019

More Insane Parcels of Ginger Ale

This is what is ordered.  What I received is a priority mail parcel that I haven't opened.  It was soaked with ginger ale that had been bashed to pieces in shipping.  The box had been opened and torn to bits and taped back together high and low.  The cans had been removed, then replaced, with all the ginger ale cans opened and poured out into the box.  

Why?  As I have said before.  It says ginger ALE.  This is a dry county.  It has been impossible of obtain ginger ale or root beer at this address.  

The tattered remains of the box had a label, "Received Damaged."  Really?  I would never accept a parcel in this condition.  I found the parcel outside.  

That's how crazy it is here.  

Oh, it's "Not eligible for a refund."  We'll see.   Anyway, I don't like ginger ale anymore.  I like  Orange Crush.  



No comments:

Post a Comment