Sunday, September 15, 2019

Fasting Update 6





Some may have realized that the fast has ended.  For now.  I have to rethink this.  

I am really happy with my results.  The main purpose was to heal a leg injury because it was painful.  Is it all healed?  I am happy to say that for several days I am to the point of at least 65% improvement.  Maybe 70%.  I am unbelievably encouraged with this.  

Some people have told me that only the "gullible" believe the studies about the effects of fasting on health.  OK, color me gullible. 

Are my fasting days over?  Am I content with my level of improvement?  Well, I think things happen in stages. I was having too many problems with the fast to keep going for now. It's not my first experience with having to stop a fast early.  The length is just a guesstimate anyway.  

After fasting the body in its wisdom starts to proliferate stem cells to regrow some of the areas it had weeded out in the fast.  This is the point where amazing things start to happen.  It's called the refeeding period.  Be careful if you fast.  Refeeding is also when one can run into trouble.  Refeed slowly.  

Besides reduction in pain to a wonderful degree, I have noticed that my blood pressure is down to perfection:  111/72.  This has happened for more than a week now, in that vicinity.  

My weight?  Oh well.  Maybe a little improvement.  

For the time being I'll probably go on one day fasts about once a week and let it go at that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment