Sunday, July 2, 2023

Orange Man Returns


 


Two weeks ago Orange Man vanished.  It was on the same day as the tornado.  BTW this tornado turned out to be an EF2, which is a dangerous event.  So I connected the dots after a while and decided that Orange Man must have been whisked away in the tornado.  


Then today he was sitting at the front door.   I went outside to take out the trash, and there sat Orange Man.  He began to howl, and I did my best to calm him, speaking reassuring words and petting him.   Still he seemed freaked out.  "This must be about food," I thought, and went inside to get him some cat food.  He ate a little but pretty much ignored it.  Well, that's odd.  So he wanted to sit on the porch, and I went inside to do some chores.  I brought him out a piece of roasted pork, thinking he would like that, but he turned up his nose at that, too.  ??  OK.  Suit yourself.  


Where has Orange Man been all this time?  Off visiting the ladies?  I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to have a litter of cute orange kittens.  He's probably repopulated the county.   I'm surprised to see Orange Man after so long.  







No comments:

Post a Comment