Wednesday, July 26, 2023

My New Stun Gun


 


In the past I had an older model stun gun which I had used for rescue from spider bites, wasp bites, and also joint pain.  It was a miracle.  I had heard from a missionary friend that using a stun gun on a snake bite would neutralize the venom.   Since he had been in a jungle a long way from medical help, and there were a lot of snakes, it was good to know.  But if there was no stun gun, they used a 12 volt battery.  


I did have a spider bite and reluctantly decided to try the stun gun cure.  Guess what?  It worked!  I tried it on joint pain.  That worked too.  Why?  I could only speculate why it worked on anything, but I thought it might work on joint pain because what causes the joint pain could be a toxin.  Or it could be that the electric stun interfered with the pain signals on the nerves and prevented them from reaching the brain.    


Disaster arrived in the form of a woman that my mother had invited to stay in my room while I was on a trip.  Soon I was cleaned out and when I came home there were a lot of things I no longer had, among them the stun gun and also a laser comb that I also used for pain.  Replacing the stun gun was a problem because it was a discontinued model that had generated 50,000 volts.  They claim in ads that the new stun guns are stronger than that.   I suppose this is hype and any old stun gun would work, but I hesitated at the higher volts, fearing I might knock myself out.  


So about a week ago I was on Ebay and saw a little stun gun that looked like a mini flash light, that advertised 20,000 volts.  I decided to buy it, and soon it arrived.  I tried it out right away.  Hey, this is nice!  It doesn't have the punch my old stun gun had.  Is that good or bad?  Well, it doesn't sting as much anyway.   I can't imagine this would be much of a defense against bad guys.  It would probably convince a dog to leave you alone.   In fact, that's another great thing about stun guns.  Dogs are terrified of them.  Should you go on a walk and encounter an aggressive dog a stun gun will scare them away.   Probably.  


My new stun gun is resting now, getting recharged.   My new laser comb is on the way.  ☺️


UPDATE


My new stun gun charged quickly and I decided to try it near my back.  Things were going OK, and I was able to easily use it on one spot after the other without anything more than a tingle.  But then the room began spinning.  This couldn't possibly be from overdoing it with the stun gun??  That's never happened before so I really don't know.  I stopped for a while.  It helped the pain though.





No comments:

Post a Comment