Friday, November 25, 2022

Fluffy Come Home


 A few days ago I saw Fluffy on the kitchen counter.  Oh yes.  I remember.  The day my legs betrayed me and I fell.  I had turned the kitchen upside down trying to find Fluffy.  All I found was a tuft here and there of a cozy place in the making.   Anyway, I think I may have overdone it, causing the leg collapse.  


So, the cats were never going to be of any use against Fluffy.  If anything, they made things worse.   "Fluffy is our brother!" they cried.  


Their brother has finally left the building.  


I bought a package of sticky traps, having seen on Youtube how cruel they are.  I put two on the kitchen counter.  I checked every time I was in the kitchen, but of course, nothing.  Then today I was surprised to see Fluffy and his friend caught on the trap.  Yay! 


The two little mice had already managed to be glued up in a way that was fatal, so I didn't have to worry about dispatching them somehow.  



It's a big relief to have Fluffy move out.  








No comments:

Post a Comment