Saturday, November 19, 2022

A Scary Fall


 


Sometimes I lose my balance, but I hardly ever fall.  


Yesterday was different.  I was walking around the house, took a step, and suddenly it was as if my leg wasn't there at all.  It had just had it with me.  I was airborne and falling backwards with nothing to break the fall.  I supposed I was about to break my arm.  Boom.  I landed on the floor, and just lay there feeling sorry for myself for a minute, trying to decide if I was injured.  Nothing injured but my feelings.  I managed to pick myself up and cautiously walked to the bedroom to rest for a while.  


Since then I've been wearing a back brace, or a hernia brace.  I don't like to wear this because it feels like the pinching of a thousand bras.   Well, I'm afraid I might fall if I don't wear it.  


What a crock.  



No comments:

Post a Comment