Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Blood Moon 2022


 

Early this morning, around 4:30 am, there was a lunar eclipse called a blood moon.  


Some are finding prophetic significance with this event.  Well, it was Election Day today, so it was a nice touch.  Some have said that the moon being red signifies a red wave in the elections, with Republicans taking the House and the Senate and governor races.  I think this will happen, but I'm not convinced about the blood moon being involved.  


I did vote today.  The polls were like an anthill.  There was no where to park, and I pulled onto the shoulder and parked there, along with a lot of other people.  My ballot was a "red landslide."  


There were some amendments, but I only voted on one of them.  Should this state have freedom of religion EXCEPT....  Except when it interfered with the government.  What?  I voted against that.  



No comments:

Post a Comment