Friday, March 24, 2023

Mayo Perfection

 



Wow.  Perfection has been achieved.  How did I do it?  It seems like I did just about the same thing that I did other times that perfection wasn't achieved.  This mayo is soooooo delicious.  I used 1 1/4 C avocado oil, 3/4 C MCT oil (C8),  2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar,  1 rounded tsp salt, two eggs, juice of 1/2 lemon, capful of lemon extract.   I blended the ingredients in a Mason jar with an immersion blender, praying the blessed thing would emulsify.   I really did that.  "Dear Jesus, please please, please let the mayo emulsify..."  Hallelujah!!


Now what shall I do?  I think the next thing will be deviled eggs.  Then possibly egg salad, tuna salad, and/or chicken salad.  Then?  The salad tra la la will be taken care of for days.  


That's Friday in Paradise.  







No comments:

Post a Comment