Friday, August 18, 2017

Wall Street Journal at National Enquirer Levels

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-tangle-of-rhetorical-inadequacy-1503012472



I deeply resent the anti American stance taken by the Wall Street Journal.  Filling the headlines of the Wall Street Journal, for want of news, are slurs against the President of the United States.  Apparently your editors are either criminal, demon possessed or madmen.  I agree 100% with President Trump's assessment of the events last week.  Bad people are on both sides.  Do I put Antifa on the same moral plane as Neo-Nazis?  No, I don't rank Antifa that high.  I haven't heard the Neo-Nazis running down our President or trying to overthrow the government or having illegal, violent protests.  The violence was started by Antifa in an staged event.  Once again, the Wall Street Journal weighs in to say our President lacks in rhetorical skills.   Maybe they first need to learn what rhetorical skills are.      

The Wall Street Journal sells for $4 an issue.  I suppose it matters not to them I will no longer subscribe to their rag.  I want to read the news, not propaganda.   I find this attack on our President to be repugnant and anti American and without journalistic merit.   

I have a hunch the public will soon see through this façade of fake news being hurled at them like they are stupid.   Yesterday a statue of Abraham Lincoln was defaced in the statue hysteria.  Is that also what the Wall Street Journal endorses?  In addition to Confederate statues, Antifa has now called for the destruction of George Washington statues.  

Is this about statues?


"Ready for Antifa"   Thank you Diane  









No comments:

Post a Comment