Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Solar Eclipse


 






How did I not know?   I only found out a couple of weeks ago that a solar eclipse is about to happen on April 8th in the US.   It seems funny to me that I have heard cries of doom about this.  More than one person has said, "Do you know how many towns named Nineveh will be in the path of the total eclipse?  That's a sign of doom!"  Well, we'll see.   That seems ridiculous to me.   Who named all these towns Nineveh anyway?


This is something that's never happened to me before.  Yes, there have been solar eclipses, but this is the first time I'll will be in the path of a total solar eclipse.  This is the rainiest time of the year, so I supposed the whole thing would happen on a cloudy and rainy day.  However, the forecast so far is for a sunny day.  



xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment