Thursday, March 28, 2024

Shopping for Groceries in Paradise

 



I did the grocery shopping today.  Even though I do it the easy way, by pickup, still, it's a relief to be done with it.  


My formerly favorite associate has been angry at me.  Why?  Who knows.  I was hoping he wouldn't be there, but I figured he would be since he's usually there weekdays.   But he carefully avoided me in a weird way.  OK. Fine.  Clown.  


So I got the groceries inside and almost put away.  Yay!  I bought fish, and I was thinking of having it for dinner today.  But wait!  Tomorrow is Good Friday.  Should I save it for that?  Maybe half today and half tomorrow.  


As usual I bought dozens of eggs.  I usually buy brown, but I also bought 18 white ones because I want to color them for Easter.  I bought a pretty wicker Easter basket and I'll hard boil them, color them, and fill the basket with them.  I bought Mrs. Billingsley an adorable little lamb stuffed toy, and some flowers. And a Snickers candy bar for each of us.  


So that's how I'm celebrating today in Paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment