Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The Cat That Came In From the Cold



This is Ringo.  He is a feral kitty.  


The feral kitties around here have been rounded up and taken to the vet to live on his farm as barn cats, among them, the mother of Ringo.  Ringo was nowhere to be found, and was finally located accidentally locked in the shed.  


Unlike his siblings, Ringo liked to follow me around and come into the house to have his treat.  He also liked to be petted.  Since he wasn't hissing at me or trying to scratch, a friendship developed.  Ringo is the new cat on the block.  Another nice thing about Ringo is that, since he is male, I don't have to worry about kittens.  


Ringo has discovered the kitty playtoys and likes to have a dish of half and half.   Ringo explained, "I'm a cat.  I do what I like."










 

No comments:

Post a Comment