Thursday, October 27, 2022

Whirlwind Thursday




I had big plans today.  Grocery shopping.  Laundry.  Dishes.  Burning boxes.  I went shopping.  I did it the easy way - Walmart pickup.  Then I came home and brought things in.  First, my bag of potato chips.  After eating potato chips I felt fortified enough to continue the chore.  I brought in the heavy things first, mainly two cartons of water.  Well, those things weight 35 lb each.  That's hard to carry very far.  It makes a good workout to carry two of them around the house.  I did it.  Whew.  Time to rest.  I took my blood pressure.  93/53.  ???  Is the blood pressure monitor broken again?  Maybe it's the potato chips talking.  So eventually I ventured out and finished the chore.  OK, that's it.  No laundry, dishes or boxes.  I'm whipped.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment