Thursday, October 13, 2022

More Kitties Come Calling


 

A couple of days ago a kitty that looked like this came calling.  He had heard there was Kit and Kaboodle here.  Soon he was in a cat fight with the gray cat.  


Today he was back.  He has the most unusual coloring,  almost white with orange tabby accents, and blue eyes.  The front door was open because I was bringing in groceries, so he just pranced right in.  He probably noticed Ringo doing the same thing.  I couldn't help but notice some similarities between this cat and Ringo, although Ringo has a lot more orange tabby.   It was a beautiful kitty and didn't seem to be feral, but it ran outside as soon as I saw him in the house.  I took some Kit and Kaboodle out, and he gobbled while I brought in the rest of the groceries.  


Well, are you a good mouser, cat? 





No comments:

Post a Comment