Sunday, March 27, 2022

Our Little Drama Queen Off With the Pixies


I know I need to stop watching Youtube.   I stopped watching TV because one day I saw a Pepsi ad on an episode of Law and Order, and clearly heard the words, "Jesus is going to kill you."  At that point I knew that there was subliminal programming going on.  But after that I began to watch Youtube.  


You can't unsee some things.  I suppose I will spend my eternity hearing the so called gaffes of Joe Biden echoing through the corridors of time.  Unbelievably he called for Vladimir Putin to be ousted.   Oh, and he wasn't finished.  He spoke to the 82nd Airborne and began to tell them what they could expect to see in Ukraine.  Were we sending troops to Ukraine now?  I am hearing some say that Russia feels the need to defend itself with nuclear weapons.  One commenter claimed that last night was when we would be attacked.   It must have occurred to Putin that our little drama queen could have a senior moment with the red button.   


I went to sleep last night wondering about that.   I got up around midnight.  Everything was still OK.  "I suppose it will happen around 3:00 am - the witching hour," I thought.  


This morning I was surprised to find myself still alive.  The lights were still working, even the internet still worked.  


I find a weird curiosity about what Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris will say next.  You just can't make it up.  


So two things need to happen.  I stop watching Youtube and I write my Senator and tell him to have the President committed.  At this point even Kamala Harris would be better.  I think.  


Goodbye cruel world. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment