Friday, March 18, 2022

Lemon Jello Salad






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L129P5dijLc


 Lemon Jello Salad

Ingredients 2 3 oz. boxes of lemon jello 3.4 oz. box of lemon pudding 8 oz. container of whipped topping 1 1/2 cups of milk 2 cups of boiling water Instructions Pour 2 cups of boiling water to lemon jello and whisk until dissolved. In a separate bowl mix pudding and milk, whisking until thick. Then combine jello and pudding together whisking until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Add whipped topping and stir until completely combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.


I made this jello salad using sugar free lemon jello and sugar free lemon pudding. I also used 3/4 cup of cream with 3/4 cup of water in place of the milk, to reduce the carbs. I made the lemon pudding with cream/water. Then I made lemon jello and mixed it with the lemon pudding and chilled for 2 hours or so. I left out the whipped cream, but I have a sugar free canned whipped topping that I put on top. This is delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment