Sunday, March 20, 2022

Mysterious Dime

 



I found another mysterious coin today near the backdoor on the kitchen floor.   This one was a 1980 dime minted at the Denver mint.  


How did this happen?  I walked out the backdoor to the mailbox and left the backdoor open.  From the mailbox I walked to the other side of the house to check something.  All this took about three minutes.  When I walked back in the house there was a coin on the floor near the backdoor.  It wasn't a coin that was there before or that I had dropped.  So far though, the coins on the kitchen floor have appeared when I leave that backdoor unlocked.  But this time I knew within a few minutes when it had happened.  No one came to the house.  Even if they were standing nearby, they would have to have been quick or I would have seen them.  


This is just curious.   Oh, one other thing.  A 1980 dime is not rare, but it is unusual to see one anymore.  






No comments:

Post a Comment