Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Veterans Administration is sending veterans pill bottles with labels with disappearing ink





These are bottles of medication that I got from the VA.  These bottles have labels with disappearing ink!  Nice.  "Oh, I can see some faded writing," you say.  All one can see is the original label under a second label that the VA pastes over the original one.  When I receive a bottle of medicine from them, it's perfectly legible for about a week.  Then poof!  Absolutely nothing! 

Well, isn't that convenient?  Now I have a bottle of drugs, sometimes controlled substances, but I have no bottle with my name on the label.  There is no amount of pills that I am being sent.  Another thing, suppose one is prescribed one pill every four hours. That is six pills a day.  They will send five pills a day.  There is no way of knowing how many refills I have, what my prescription number is, the doctor's name, the date it was refilled, the dosage, what kind of medicine it is.  Nothing at all.  

So now I've run out of my meds.  I've been wondering about that because I take them as prescribed but they don't last a month.  

Imagine all the saving to the VA to cheat veterans out of their meds! But who would imagine they would use disappearing ink?

I just wrote the President.  I also called the VA and told them, "Heads will roll!"


No comments:

Post a Comment