Monday, June 18, 2018

Mrs. Billingsley Flies Off the Handle




Mrs. Billingsley is the dearest soul in all the world.  I have often heard friends emote that they wish they could have had a mother like Mrs. Billingsley.  Once a coo coo pants, who attended Mrs. Billingsley's church, came to church all in a swivet claiming that Mrs. Billingsley and I were pure evil.  The reaction was, "Well, we know Mrs. Billingsley isn't evil, but Helene?"  

While the public Mrs. Billingsley is as innocent as a rose, there is another Mrs. Billingsley.  It would be of interest if there were footage of her alter ego, which she claims to be unaware of.   I suppose she would find her teardrops.  In particular, she goes on rampages.  Dreadful rampages.   Preposterous stories.  

I watched Youtube last night about medical marijuana.  They spoke of the fact that medical marijuana has been found to break up amyloid plaque in the brains of Alzheimer's patients.  Really?!

This morning I approached Mrs. Billingsley about her condition.  I did bring up the rages.  She laughed as if we all knew nothing could be further from the truth.  I pointed out that she had seen her doctor last week claiming to be in perfect condition and needing no medical attention whatsoever.  "Did you know that medical marijuana has been used to treat Alzheimer's patients?  Medical marijuana is legal in this state now.  All you need to do is ask your doctor."  "I don't have Alzheimer's."  "You don't want to get it either..."  

So, we'll see.  I'm not done.  I have visions of Mrs. Billingsley calming down.  



No comments:

Post a Comment