Saturday, September 2, 2017

Evil Cell Phone



Suppose you were an evil cell phone.  What would you do?  All sorts of mischief.   My sister's cell phone decided to pull a prank last night.  

And what time was it?  About midnight.  My phone rang, a land line.  My sister's cell number came up on caller id.  It seemed odd. Only once had she called in the middle of the night, when the plane she and her family were on had lost cabin pressure at 37,000 feet.  So, I was concerned as soon as I saw it.  No one actually calls at midnight.  

I answered the phone but no one spoke.  The line was still open so I continued to say "hello" and "talk to me I can't hear you" and finally "you're scaring me"  for a minute and then hung up.  I called her and was transferred to voice mail. I left a message and hung up.  Instantly my phone rang again with a call from her phone.  ??  And once again no one spoke.  Sometimes I could hear little noises in the background so I knew that the cell phone wasn't put on mute accidentally.  What then?  Why would she be doing this?  I prayed into the phone and pointed out to God that demons had gotten into it.  I hung up and again was called back immediately.  I called her land line.  Busy signal.  ?? A couple of times the line clicked and we were disconnected.  Again I was called back.  Again no one spoke.  I received seven more calls.  I quit hanging up and said I was calling the police and I was going to ask them to visit her house.  

I called the police on my cell phone and stayed on the phone with her call.   They sent an officer over and hung up.  After a few minutes I started to hear voices on the phone and finally my sister's voice on her cell phone.  She sounded sleepy.  She said, "My phone is broken.  I'm going back to bed.  Bye."  Her land line was broken too.  

Still I wonder, why would a cell phone do this?  Spooky.







No comments:

Post a Comment