Thursday, February 7, 2019

Miss Kitty Finds Paradise




About a month ago, I noticed a beautiful cat outside eating the birdseed I had put out.  I took her a little bowl of Kibbles n Bits and she gobbled it up.  She was friendly and was a small cat, probably not full grown.  She was skinny, too.  She had lovely eyes and coloring, something like a Siamese, but had longer fur, and each paw was white, like little mittens.  She looked just like a lynx.  She wanted to know if she could stay.  I named her Miss Kitty.  

She was such an unusual cat that I wondered if she were a breed.  Was she lost or abandoned?  Probably abandoned.  

And so Miss Kitty found her way to Paradise.  

What does Miss Kitty like to do?  Eat.  Sleep.  Chase birds.  
I have a kitty toy, which is a toy mouse tied to a string.  Intriguing! It occurred to me that she would enjoy a wind up toy mouse, so I shopped online.  Soon I realized that I was buying myself toys.  

So here are some of Miss Kitty's new play pretties:  


















The little mouse is robotic.  Hexbug also makes a remote control mouse.  I considered it but decided against it because I thought I would misplace the remote.   

The Trumpzilla doll is really for my mother.  



No comments:

Post a Comment