Friday, February 1, 2019

G+ has gone mad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7zgNye6HTE&index=15&list=PLgGrd_4x5e7rqnVDL8BR_r5kS14O8taXb&t=0s&frags=pl%2Cwn





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L6KGuTr9TI&frags=pl%2Cwn

Jokers have put a message in a yellow bar over my G+ page saying, "Your Google+ account is going away on April 2, 2019."  Do they think I'm going to allow that?  

Whose idea was G+?  I have a blog on Google, helene-louise.blogspot.com.   A few years ago Google encouraged me to get a G+ account, and my blogs could go out on that venue as well. May I just say, if anyone on my G+ account wants to keep in touch with me, my Google blog is probably still going to be there.  

I have pondered this matter.  I have a Facebook account, that I haven't done much posting on because it got too crazy over there. But on Facebook I'm Helen Boyer.  I suppose you could friend me there except it's so crazy over there that I just don't accept friends much, out of fear.  It's called "Facebook Horror Stories." It was the same thing on an account I had with Myspace. That just never happened on Google+.   

I have attempted to post from G+ to Facebook or vice versa, but they don't like that.  Not only that, Facebook has begun playing games with Youtube.  

Oh me.  

PS I have a Youtube channel also that can be found by going to Youtube and searching "Helene Louise".  I admit, I haven't done much there either. Well, I have treasured my G+ friends.  I love you!  ❤️💋



  





No comments:

Post a Comment