Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Turpentine Update Day 15




I made a big mistake today taking turpentine.  I took it as soon as I woke up so I would have an empty stomach, as recommended.  I measured out a tsp of turpentine, and then added it to a tablespoon of castor oil.  So I thought.  It happened that I put the castor oil and the turpentine in identical bottles, because they have droppers to measure with.  Then I used the turpentine instead of the castor oil. It startled me when I took it.  It was a lot stronger than usual.  Then I realized I had taken a whole tablespoon of turpentine.  


What happens when one takes a tablespoon of turpentine?  I didn't feel bad.  For some reason I felt like I had drunk a big glass of wine.  My knees were weak, and my head was dizzy.  I felt relaxed and had to go lie down again for a while.  I missed an appointment I needed to go to.  The one bad part is that I burned my mouth and my throat a little.  

I may end my turpentine therapy since I've run out of turpentine now.   It seems to have done some good.  



No comments:

Post a Comment